Monday, March 22, 2010

Hiatus

So of course--writing Newt isn't that hard. Know I'm not taking myself too seriously when I say I'm not writing any of this blog for two weeks. I've just got various and sundry affairs to attend to, and I want to be forthright with the maybe three people who read this blog--I'd rather not worry about updating. In the meantime, if you haven't been following the blog, read the whole thing, why dontcha? Or start with this summary, and then read the few things that came after: the introduction of Intrepid ANC Jenny Parker, and the absolutely terrifying Moon People. Or maybe read up to those points, because I think the energy's really in the early entries. In any case, here's to taking an undeserved break from an activity that occupies maybe thirty minutes of an evening!

Or maybe just spend your time reading the Land of Bad Decisions. Actually, no maybe--just read Land of Bad Decisions.

3 comments:

  1. Well don't make the hiatus too long; Newt has a moon to visit after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read more of the story, when you get the chance to write it. ...And thanks for the plug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hell, dudes, Newt'll be back in a week. In the meantime, tell all of your friends to follow me on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete